The Star Alliance™ member airlines are pleased to be appointed as the Official Airline Network for The 8th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases, November 19-22, 2013 .
To obtain the Star Alliance™ Conventions Plus discounts, please follow the below steps to access the Conventions Plus online booking tool:
- Visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates
- Under “Delegates login” enter conventions code SA02S13.
- The online booking tool opens in a new separate window*
*should the online booking tool not open, please ensure that your Pop-Up blocker is disabled
Registered participants travelling to the event are automatically granted a discount of up to 20%, depending on fare and class of travel booked.
The participating airlines for this event are: ANA, Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Asiana Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Blue1,Brussels Airlines, Continental Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EgyptAir, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS International Air Lines, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, TAM Airlines, TAP Portugal, THAI, Turkish Airlines, United, bmi.
Discounts are offered on published business and economy class fares, excluding website/internet fares, senior and youth fares, group fares and Round the World fares.
Please note: For travel to/from Japan and New Zealand special fares or discounts may be offered by the participating airlines on their own network. To obtain these special fares or discounts and for booking office information, please visit www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates and:
- Click on "Conventions Plus Booking Contacts" and enter the conventions code SA02S13.
- Choose one of the participating airlines listed
- Call the respective reservation contact listed and quote the conventions code SA02S13 when requesting the special ticket.
When making your travel plans please present confirmation of your registration or proof of attendance for the Event/Convention.