A limited number of bursaries have been awarded to young neurologists who wish to attend the Congress.
The bursary comprises of free Congress Registration and a Travel Grant of €500.
Applications are now closed and the successful candidates have been notified.
Who was eligible?
- Persons under the age of 40 at the start of the congress i.e. born after 21 September 1973.
- Applicants who have submitted an abstract to the congress will be given preference.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A scanned copy of your passport - the page on which your personal details and photograph appear (Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth).
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of your Department, confirming your position and any study you have completed.
- Abstract submission confirmation number (if an abstract has been submitted).
When will I find out whether I have been awarded a Travel Grant?
Applicants who have been granted a bursary have been informed already.