The Organizing Committee have the pleasure to invite all professionals, including doctors, residents, graduates and students, interested to participate in this Congress submitting your abstracts of Clinical Cases.
Closed Deadline for abstracts submissions
||1 December 2011
||Opening date for abstract submission|
1 Juner 2012
Deadline for abstract submission
||9 July 2012
||Notice results to the authors|
General Rules for Clinical Cases
- Abstract must be written in english
Abstracts should include the following structured information:
- Introduction and Description
- Discussion: Describe the diagnostic and therapeutic approach
Abstract not to exceed 400 words.
All abstracts received will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
Notification of the results will be made on 9 July 2012.
If your abstract is accepted, presenting author must be register in the
Congress in order to present the paper.
The final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee, which will assign the type of presentation.
OTHERS GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
1. Standard abbreviations may be used.
2. Inclusion in the scientific program and Abstract CD-Rom is dependent on payment of registration fees.
3. Abstracts should be submitted in correct English
4. Abstract length should not exceed 400 words.
FAXED ABSTRACTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE