REGISTRATION FEES US $
* Countries Member of SOLAMI (Sociedad Latinoamericana de Medicina Interna)
Argentina, Belice, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, México, Paraguay, Perú, Rep. Dominicana, Uruguay, Venezuela
** Students: Registration form should be accompanied by a letter from the head of your department and by valid student card confirming your status
* * * Residents: The registration form must be accompanied by a letter from the Head of the Scholarship Program or Services, which certifies the date of commencement and termination date thereof.
* * * * One day registrations will be available only for Chilean participants
* * * * * Accompanying Persons Program includes invitation to the Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception and two tours specially tailored.
Fees for conference participants include:
- Participation in scientific sessions
- Entrance to the exhibition
- Opening ceremony
- The printed material of the congress
Fees for Accompanying Person includes:
- Opening ceremony
- Two tours
*Accompanying persons will not be allowed access to scientific sessions
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Number: 1547 7672 0030 3723
Account Name: XXXI WCIM, Chile 2012
Bank details: La Caixa, c/Cartagena 4, 28028 Madrid, Spain
Bank Code: 2100, Swift Code: CAIXESBBXXX
IBAN No: ES80 2100 1547 7672 0030 3723
Postal orders and travelers cheques will NOT be accepted.
The completed registration form together with the relevant payment must be received no later than August 3, 2012, in order to benefit from the reduced early registration fee.
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
FOR CHILEAN PARTICIPANTS CLICK HERE
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
• Cancellations received up to 90 days before the Conference – full refund (minus $ 30 handling fee)
• Cancellations received up to 60 days before the Conference – 50% will be refunded.
• Cancellations received 60 days before the Conference, 2011 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at:
Tel: +34 91 361 26 00
Fax: +34 91 355 92 08