Please note that the narrated posters will be presented orally in the narrated poster sessions. The actual poster can be viewed within the open viewing posters.
Presenters of the narrated posters are requested to please submit their PowerPoint presentation to the Speakers’ Ready Room on site at least 2 hours before the session.
Presenters should be present 10 minutes prior the beginning of the session in order to prepare and should be available for the duration of the session as there may be mutual discussions.
OPEN VIEWING POSTERS
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high (view sample below).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold enough to read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please note that each poster board will include an envelope in which you may place A4 reprints of your poster or relevant material.
- Please refer to the Congress Final Program for the poster board number assigned to you, as well as your date of presentation.
Your poster should be displayed as per the number in the Program. Posters are to be mounted from 07:30 to 08:30 on your assigned day. Please remove your poster at the conclusion of sessions on your assigned day and no later than 18:30. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.