ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
1. The Abstract deadline has been extended: Abstracts must be submitted by Friday 30th September 2011.
2. All abstracts will be reviewed by the faculty and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work.
3.The UK PIN scientific faculty reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
4. Case reports will only be considered if submitted in the "submit case section"
5. Abstracts must:
- Include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
- Be structured (background, methods, results) and no more than 250 words excluding the title and authors' names.
- Be typed in English.
- Must include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
- Use standard abbreviations only.Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
6. Presenting authors must be registered for at least the first day of the UK PIN 2011 meeting.