In EUR. Inclusive of 20% VAT. Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to and including
17 July, 2012
From 18 July until
27 August, 2012
From 28 August, 2012 and Onsite
|EASL Member*/AASLD Member
|Czech Society of Hepatology(CSH)Member**
* For ACTIVE EASL Members only. Participants who become NEW EASL Members after January 1, 2012,
will be entitled to all EASL membership benefits excluding the ‘EASL Member’ Registration fees for the International Liver
Congress™. EASL is a society composed of individual members.
** For active Czech Society of Hepatology member only
*** Under 35 and in Training. Proof of age and status must be sent with registration to the Conference Secretariat.
(Not part of bursary programme).
**** Proof of nurse status is mandatory. Relevant documentation must be sent with registration to the Conference Secretariat.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Printed conference material and registration kit
- Coffee and lunches at breaks as indicated in the programme
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Invitation to the Farewell Brunch
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: Kenes International for “EASL Special Conf, Prague 9/2012”
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift Address: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN No: CH56 0483 5069 3980 5238 5
Account No: (in EUR): 693980-52-385
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received up to and including 17 July 2012: Full refund.
- Cancellations received between 18 July and 31 August 2012: 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after 31 August 2012: no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact:
Ms. Shirley Milner
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488 ext. 815
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140
EASL Special Conference 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140