EASL's aim is to support Young Investigators and help them attend the EASL Monothematic Conference: Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. In order to achieve the above, EASL offers a bursary to the presenting authors only of the best accepted abstracts, who are aged 35 or under and are still in training.
|The application is available to anyone fulfilling the above criteria, without geographical restrictions!|
Fifty bursaries, of Euro 750 each, will be attributed to the presenting author of the best 50 scored abstracts. This bursary will be handed out by cheque during the EASL Monothematic Conference: Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis. In addition, the registration fees to the conference will be waived.
- Bursary request must be made on the abstract form during the abstract submission only.
- The name of the presenting author MUST match the name of the applicant.
- Preliminary requests received after the abstract submissions will not be considered.
- Note! At the time of abstract submission and no later than April 20, 2009. Please send the following to the EASL Office E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
Fax: +41 22 328 07 24
Please do not forget to mention your abstract’s reference number at the time of the dispatch.
- Proof of age – a clear copy of ID indicating date of birth
- Proof of trainee status in the form of a letter signed by head of department
- DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS IS APRIL 20, 2009.
- EASL will automatically decline all bursary requests that do not conform to the above terms.
- Confirmations of bursary granted will be sent out soon after receipt of the requested documents.
- Name changes of presenting authors (different than at the time of the abstract submission) will be accepted only if made at the time of the submission of the proof documentation.
All confirmed bursary recipients will automatically be registered to the Conference (no payment of registration fees is required).
Please only register and pay registration fees in the case you are NOT granted a bursary.
IMPORTANT NOTE: EASL will grant bursaries only to those presenting authors who will attest that they are not being sponsored or covered by any other source in order to attend the EASL Monothematic Conference: Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis.