Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- It is recommended that your poster be 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Posters may be hung starting from 08:30 on Monday, June 22 and should be displayed until the end of sessions on Tuesday, June 23.
- Poster presenters should stand next to their poster during coffee breaks and lunch breaks for informal discussions regarding their work.
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
Please refer to the Final Program for the poster board number assigned to you.
Please use the board with the same number.