TULAY SAHIN, M.D.
(Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology)
Kocaeli University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Anaesthesiology & Reanimation, Kocaeli / TURKEY
DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH: 12 April 1971, Besni-Adiyaman, TURKEY
LANGUAGES: Turkish, English.
ADDRESS (home): Yenisehir mah. Ekin sok. Still Istanbul sitesi A3 Blok D:16 Pendik, ISTANBUL
GSM: 00-90-532-2825454 Work: 00-90-262-3037059
E-MAIL: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology University of Kocaeli, 2007-present
Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology University of Kocaeli, 2002-2007
Specialty in Anaesthesiology and Reanimation University of Kocaeli, 2000-2002
Residency in Anaesthesiology and Reanimation University of Kocaeli, 1995 â€“ 2000.
Medical Degree University of Trakya, School of Medicine, Edirne, 1987 â€“ 1993
High School Istanbul Sehremini High School, Istanbul, 1984-1987
EXPERIENCE: 01.03.1999-30.06.1999 Houston, Texas, USA
The Methodist Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Urology&Anaesthesia
Texas Childrenâ€™s Hospital, Baylor College of Medicine, Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesia
The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Critical Care
Airway Management Course, Kocaeli, Turkey 19-20.01.2007
Three-day Course on Obstetric Anaesthesia&Analgesia, London, UK. 10-12 .11.2008
Three-day Course on Obstetric Anaesthesia&Analgesia, London, UK. 9-11.11.2009
Airway Hands-on Workshop:The Basics during Euroanesthesia 2010, Helsinki, Finland.
1. Clinical Trials (2nd) National Congress, Turkish Anaesthesiology and Reanimation Society, 2006, Antalya, Turkey.
(YÄ±ldÄ±z TS, et al. Prediction of difficult tracheal intubation in Turkish patients: a multi-center methodological study. TÃ¼rk Anest Rean Der Dergisi Ek sayÄ± Bildiri Ã–zetleri TARK 2006; 34(1):14.)
2. The European Society of Anaesthesiology (ESA) Travel Grant Award 2007 MÃ¼nih, Germany.
3. University of Kocaeli, Scientific Encouragement Award, May 2007, Kocaeli, Turkey.
4. University of Kocaeli, Scientific Encouragement Award, June 2008, Kocaeli, Turkey.
5. European Diploma in Anaesthesiology & Intensive Care Part I Examination (Paper A:%74.67, Paper B: %78.33).
6. Board Certificate of Turkish Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, 1 May 2010, Izmir, Turkey.
7. Clinical Trials (2nd) 45th National Congress, Turkish Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Society, 26-30 October 2011, Antalya, Turkey.
â€œOnur Balaban, Tulay Sahin Yildiz, Mine Solak, Kamil Toker. Is it useful lomber ultrasonography before epidural catheterization in pregnant patients? TÃ¼rk Anest Rean Der Dergisi Ek SayÄ± Bildiri Ã–zetleri TARK 2011; YK-6, syf:12â€.
Membership of Professional Organizations & Societies
1. Turkish Medical Association
2. Turkish Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Society
3. Turkish Society of Intensive Care
4. Turkish Society of Regional Anaesthesia
5. European Airway Management Society (EAMS)
6. Obstetric Anaesthetistsâ€™ Association (OAA)