Scientific Exhibition and Competition at III NWAC COnvention Istanbul 2012 –
Promoting Education, Innovation and Patient Safety in Anesthesiology
III NWAC anaesthesia conference is pleased to announce an invitation for submission of Scientific Exhibits at the III NWAC Convention in Istanbul, April 24-28, 2012.
The objectives of Scientific Exhibitions are broad but focus primarily on promoting Education, Innovation and Patient Safety in Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Perioperative Medicine.
The goals of the scientific exhibits are to:
- To promote interest of delegates in the presented subject
- To create awareness about the problem being presented
- To highlight the applications of scientific concepts and technological advancements in the fields of anesthesiology
- To provide an opportunity to delegates to brainstorm, interact and develop their own creative ideas and innovations.
- To promote innovative methods for enhancing patient safety
- To demonstrate innovative techniques and their modifications in the field of anesthesiology
- Other topics of interest to Anesthesiologists, Intensivists and Perioperative Physicians.
The format typically includes a poster presentation throughout the duration of the exhibit (typically 3 days) and may include, a laptop video or Power Point presentations, table-top presentations, models etc. The presenters are asked to man their exhibit throughout the duration of the exhibit. A selection of the best exhibit will be made by a panel of judges.
The NWAC convention will provide the complimentary space and electrical power. However, the presenters must self-sponsored any furniture, lighting, video or computer equipment desired.
Application for the scientific exhibit can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications should specify:
- Title of the scientific exhibition
- Goals of the scientific exhibition
- Required space (3m, 4m or 6 m; please note that the space will be allocated based on the content and available space
- Any pictures demonstrating the format of the exhibition
- A sketch or drawing of the outline of the exhibit
- A Power Point presentation explaining the exhibit.
The decision on the acceptance will be made by the committee within 2 weeks of the submission.