Deadline for Submission of Abstracts - EXTENDED TO September 13, 2010
Abstracts submitted will be reviewed by the committee for poster presentation only.
Please follow the instructions listed below step-by-step.
Images, tables, diagrams, and graphs must be saved and uploaded as JPEG files. Other file types cannot be accepted. Please note that images may need to be reduced for final printing.
- Abstracts submitted via fax will not be accepted.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official conference publications.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Registration details and payment must be received by September 20, 2010 to ensure inclusion of the abstract in conference publications and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract prior submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published online (open access) prior and after the conference. A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to NanoIsrael 2010.
- Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
· Email address
· Full postal address
· Daytime and evening phone numbers
- Author and co-authors' details
· Full first and family name(s)
· Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (for example, John James Smith)
· Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words, including acknowledgements.
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included)
We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words. Typing your text directly into the field is not recommended for the following reasons:
a: You will not be able to see the abstract after pressing the Submit button
b: You will not have a copy
c: You cannot check the number of words
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the topic most suited to your abstract. To preview the topics please click here
- Graphs/images/tables – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 20 words.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPG format only.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link below allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that draft abstracts MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE DEADLINE in order to be sent for review for inclusion in the scientific program.
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS