Speakers Ready Room
Speakers are invited to prepare their presentations in the Speakers Ready Room, located opposite Hall A. Kindly prepare your presentation at least half an hour before the start of the session.
Please note that the computer in the session hall is being supplied with Windows XP and Office 2000 (at least).
You may supply your own laptop as a back-up.
Important Note for Macintosh Users
If using a Macintosh computer, you will need to bring your own laptop with you. Please ensure that it has a VGA socket for external signal. Please remember to:
a) immediately check your computer in the Speakers Ready Room as soon as you arrive and
b) to also check your computer in the session hall where your lecture is taking place, either during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Since the presentation is 8 minutes total (recommendation is 5-6 minute presentation leaving 2-3 minutes for questions), it must be focused on the essence and entice interested parties to meet the presenter later for additional information and possible collaboration.
The following format for the presentation is suggested (5 slides).
• Cover page with the company name and presenter
• Overview of the company, background and status
• Main technology and or products
• Significant highlights
• Summary and what the company is looking for (strategic partners, investment etc)
Posters will be exchanged daily. Upon registration, Kindly refer to the program book in order to find the day of your presentation as well as the board number that has been assigned to your poster. Please use the board with the same number to mount your poster.
Posters must be mounted by 09:00 hours and dismantled by the end of the afternoon coffee break. The committees and organizers cannot be responsible for posters that have not been removed by this time.
It is requested that you will stand next to your poster during the assigned poster session, for informal discussions.
Poster sessions are as follows:
Monday, March 30: from 13:55 to 14:55 hours
Tuesday, March 31: from 13:15 to 14:15 hours
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- It is recommended that your poster be 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.