The Exhibition is open to all companies and organizations with products and services, which are of professional interest to the conference delegates. The Technology Exhibition Conferences have always attracted large numbers of exhibiting companies representing the entire spectrum of Nanotechnology related products and services.
- Energy & Environmental
- Laboratory Equipment and Instruments
- Financial Services for the Industry
- Technical Services for the Industry
PARTICIPATING INDUSTRIAL SECTORS
- Production technology
- Volume Optics production
- Biomicrosystem technology
- Measurement technology
- Micro/nano integration
The allocation of space will be according to the receipt of signed Application Forms accompanied by payment.
Any space reservation made verbally, in writing or by application form without payment will not be considered
binding by the organizer. Allocation is on a “first-come first-served” basis.
Minimum Stand Size
The minimum stand size is 9m².
Curency, VAT and Bank Charges
- Prices are in US Dollars and New Israeli Shekels for Foreign and Israeli exhibitors respectively
- Israeli exhibitors are liable to pay 15.5% VAT
- Foreign exhibitors are exempt from VAT
- Exhibitors are responsible to cover the bank transfer charges.
“Standard ” Stand Construction
The “standard” stand construction package includes:
- White walls, fitted in aluminum frame, 250 cm high
- Fascia with company name and stand number (in standard lettering)
- One spotlight per 3m², excluding electricity and main connection (The SYMA System)
$350 per m2
1300 NIS per m2
“Space Only” Option
The “space only” option includes 2 kW of electricity per 15 m2ֿ
$310 per m2
1100 NIS per m2
Exhibitor Payment Terms
Payment must be made as follows:
30% of the total payment by August 15, 2008
30% of the total payment by November 15, 2008
40% of the total payment by February 1, 2009
“Design” Stands, Construction Requirements
Exhibitors designing their own stands are requested to observe the following basic regulations:
- The stand should be bordered with walls measuring the precise size of the stand (width x depth x height).
- The general building height of the exhibition is from 3m to 5m high. A copy of the stand design, showing exact measurements and height, must be presented to Kenes Exhibitions for approval before January 2009.
- Further information regarding stand construction requirements e.g. raised platforms, ceilings etc., will be available in the Exhibitors’ Service Manual.
To view the floor map click here- NanoIsrael floormap
March 30-31, 2009 Monday -Tuesday 09:00-18:00
Booth set-up March 29, 2009 Sunday 08:00-20:00
Dismantling March 31, 2009 Tuesday 18:00-24:00
Exhibitors will be constantly updated regarding details of events, seminars, symposia etc. and, if, any changes.
Detailed exhibit information and instructions, including order forms for services and supplies (e.g. audio-visual
equipment, floral decorations, freight forwarding and storage, furniture, power supply and spotlights, stand
catering, communication etc.) will be included in the Exhibitors Manual, which will be mailed to exhibitors
once the Agreement has been endorsed.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to reserve hotel accommodation for their staff and guests.
- Details will be given after your Exhibit Application
- Form and corresponding payment have been received.
General Conditions of Kenes Exhibitions
By completing and signing the Exhibit Application Form, the exhibitor declares him/herself bound by the General Conditions of Kenes Exhibitions. The General Conditions are printed on the reverse side of the Exhibit Application Form.