How to Book
We strongly recommend that hotel accommodation is booked early and will be happy to be of assistance in all matters concerning hotel reservations for the Congress.
Each participant will receive an individual confirmation, indicating the name and address of the hotel. Hotel reservations will be confirmed only after receiving a deposit of one night’s room charge payable by credit card or bank transfer within 4 working days from the day of booking.
If hotel reservation is made by a sponsoring company, the participant will receive the corresponding hotel confirmation directly from the sponsoring company.
Payment of accommodation fees should be made in Euro by the following methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: MDS 5/13 Accommodation, Germany (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 693980-52-394
IBAN No: CH07 0483 5069 3980 5239 4
* Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration and accommodation fees.
* Please make sure the name of the conference and the participant are stated on the bank transfer
Please note that 3 weeks prior to arrival, your credit card will be automatically charged for the balance of your hotel accommodation. Participants who paid their deposit by bank transfer are required to send the balance of the accommodation charge to “MDS 2013” Accommodation department, 21 days before arrival.
Cancellation of Accommodation
All changes/cancellations must be received in writing by fax or email to Kenes International. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
- Cancellation of booking/nights received 15 days prior to arrival: full refund, less €25 handling fees.
- Cancellation of booking/nights received 14-10 days prior to arrival: one night charge.
- Cancellation of booking/nights received less than 10 days prior to arrival: no refund will be made.
Late arrival /early departure fee: If you arrive later or leave earlier than on the dates of your confirmed booking, the total accommodation amount will be charged and no refunds will be made. In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation and full payment will be non-refundable.
For group bookings (10 rooms or more) please contact:
Mr. Shai Tekoa
Tel: +41 22 9080488 Ext 529
Fax: +41 22 9069140
Kenes International and its agents and the Organizers shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any persons, or his/her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended.