ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR MDS 2013 IS NOW CLOSED
Accepted abstracts submitted by Wednesday, February 6, 2013 for the MDS 2013 Symposium will be published in the Leukemia Research Journal by Elsevier. A printed copy will be available for all participants and online supplements at the following locations:
The Leukemia Research Journal is indexed in the following databases: Chemical Abstracts, Current Contents/ Life Sciences; EMBASE; Elsevier BIOBASE; Medline; PubMed; Reference Update; Science Citation Index; Scopus
Participants who would like to present oral and poster presentations must submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Programme Committee.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
Abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the website prior to the Congress.
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form.
Rules for submission
- An author from each abstract is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by March 13, 2013 will be scheduled for presentation.
- Previously presented abstracts will be reviewed however may be considered for poster presentation only.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Instructions for preparation of oral or poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Presentation type – please choose from one of the following:
- Poster presentation
- Oral presentation
- Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in Sentence Structure
- Abstract text – limited to 400 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Abstract topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the Scientific Program. Please choose from the list of topics.
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
- Declaration of Consent to Publication and Assignation of Copyright
· I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
· Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
· The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to MDS 2013 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
· The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
· I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.