On-line registration is now closed.
On Site Registration Desk will be open at the: HICC Convention Centre
Registration Desk Opening Hours:
· Sunday, March 9- 15:00 – 21:00
· Monday, March 10- 07:30 – 19:00
· Tuesday, March 11- 06:30 – 18:00
· Wednesday, March 12- 06:30 – 17:30
· Thursday, March 13- 08:00 – 16:00
India requires entry visas for visitors from many countries. Please be sure to check India’s visa requirements for citizens from your home country.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Please note that all fees are in US Dollars (USD $).
||Early Bird Until January 13, 2014
||Regular From January 14 to March 5, 2014
||Onsite After March 5, 2014|
|Developing Countries* & Local Participants**
|Meet the Expert****
Complimentary, however, pre-registration is required
Wednesday, March 12, 20:00
|Additional Guest ticket to the Welcome Reception
Sunday, March 9 at 18:30
|Sputum Cup Cricket Match
|| Free of charge, Registration is required|
* Developing countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies, as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; click here for more information on the Country Classification data.
**For participants from India only – please send scanned ID to the registration department by email of fax.
***An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must accompany the registration process. Please send the letter to email@example.com or fax to +41 22 906 9132 to the attention of ISPPD 2014 registration department.
**** Meet the Expert: participation for both activities is included in the registration fees, however, pre-registration is required onsite. Tickets will be given on a “first come first serve” basis.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Congress Material
- Program and Abstract CD
- Access to the exhibition
- Refreshments between sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception and Opening Ceremony
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ISPPD 2014 Congress, Hyderabad
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-518
IBAN No: CH54 0483 5069 3980 5251 8
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged with the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including January 13, 2014 – full refund less US$ 35 handling fees.
- Cancellations received between January 14 to February 5, 2014 – 50% will be refunded.
- After February 5, 2014– no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, please contact:
ISPPD 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 906 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140