Online registration is now close
The onsite registration desk will be open at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center as follows:
|Saturday, August 24, 2013
|Sunday, August 25, 2013
|Monday, August 26, 2013
|Tuesday, August 27, 2013
|Wednesday, August 28, 2013
|Thursday, August 29, 2013
Early Bird Up to May 8, 2013
Regular FeeMay 9 -
August 14, 2013
August 15, 2013
Full Participant Country List A
|Full Participant Country List B
|Students/Fellows/Nurses (all countries)*
|Additional guest ticket to the Welcome Reception***
|Networking Event (August 27th, 2013) ****
|Abstract Book *****
* In order to obtain the special fee, an official support letter confirming status and signed by the Head of the Department must accompany the registration form. Please send the letter to IPA_reg@kenes.com or fax to +41 22 906 9140 to the attention of ICP 2013 registration department.
**Pre-Congress workshops: advance registration is required. Workshop tickets are limited and will be available on a first-come first-served basis. Pre-congress workshops participants must also be registered for the ICP Congress.
*** One complimentary ticket is included in the registration fee. Additional guest ticket can be purchased as indicated above.
**** Networking Event will be held at the "Peninsula A" - Shed 14, Central Pier; 161 Harbour Esplanade
***** The abstracts will be also available online
Fees for all Congress Participants include:
- Participation in all Scientific Sessions
- Congress materials
- Entrance to the Exhibition area
- Entrance to the Posters area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks
(Kindly note the lunch will not be provided by the Congress. Options for the purchase of lunch will be available in the vicinity.)
- A ticket to the Welcome Reception on August 24, 2013
lunches during the congress
Lunches for participants during the congress will be on their own expense. Cash Bars will be availble at the venue.
Payment Methods (in AUD)
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make draft payable to:
Account Name: IPA 2013 (account holder: Kenes International / IPA 2013)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A, Account Number: 693980-52-423
IBAN No: CH97 0483 5069 3980 5242 3
• Please ensure that the name of the congress and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellation notice by fax or email:
· Cancellation received until May 8, 2013: full refund less AUD 35 will be made
· Cancellation received between May 9 and July 10, 2013: 50% refund will be made
· Cancellation received after July 10, 2013: no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the Registration Department
All visitors to Australia must have a valid visa to travel to and enter Australia. Various processes are available depending on your nationality, purpose of travel and eligibility: For information on visa options to attend the International Congress of Pediatrics 2013, please go to: http://www2.kenes.com/ipa/congress/Pages/VisaRequirements.aspx
IPA 2013 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140