Registration for full participants includes:
- Attendance at all scientific sessions
- Printed material
- Coffee breaks and lunch on Friday, February 27 and Saturday, February 28
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Kindly note that SPACE IS LIMITED.
Methods of Registration
The online registration is not longer available, for further information please contact the Registration & Accommodation Department email@example.com
To register by fax or mail please complete the Registration and Accommodation Form.
Payment of Registration Fees should be made in EUR by the following methods:
- Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express*
*Payments made with American Express will be charged in U.S. Dollars according to the exchange rate at the day of the transaction
- Cheque: payable to “12th Cadaver Workshop 2009”
- Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: “12th Cadaver Workshop 2009”
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland.
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 0251-693980-52-192, IBAN No: CH29 0483 5069 3980 5219 2
*Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration and accommodation fees
* Please make sure the name of the congress and the participant are stated on the bank transfer
All cancellations must be faxed, e- mailed or post-marked
- Cancellations received up to and including December 1, 2008 - full refund less €50 bank charges
- Cancellations received up to and including January 14, 2009 – 50% will be refunded
- Cancellations received from January 15, 2009 - no refund will be made