Registration and Accommodation form:
please send the Registration & Accommodation form with the required deposit by fax or mail at your earliest convenience
Each participant will receive an individual confirmation, indicating the name and address of the hotel.
Hotel reservations will be confirmed only after receiving a deposit of one night’s charge payable by credit card, cheque or bank transfer.
If hotel reservation is made by a sponsoring company, the participant will receive the corresponding hotel confirmation directly from the sponsoring company.
Payment of Accommodation Fees should be made in EUR by the following methods:
- Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express*
*Payments made with American Express will be charged in U.S. Dollars according to the exchange rate at the day of the transaction
- Cheque: payable to “12th Cadaver Workshop 2009”
- Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: “12th Cadaver Workshop 2009”
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland.
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 0251-693980-52-192, IBAN No: CH29 0483 5069 3980 5219 2
* Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration and accommodation fees
* Please make sure the name of the congress and the participant are stated on the bank transfer
All changes/cancellations must be received in writing by fax or email to Kenes international.
Please do not contact the hotel directly.
- Up to December 19, 2008 – 1 night cancellation charge
- Up to January 5, 2009 – 50% refund of total room nights
- From January 6, 2009 – Full cancellation charge
In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation, and full payment will be non-refundable. If you arrive later or leave earlier than on the dates of your confirmed booking, the total accommodation amount will be charged and no refunds will be made