Sunstar Hotel Grindelwald
Tel: +41 (0)33 854 77 77; Fax: +41 (0)33 854 77 70
The hotel is situated in the centre of Grindelwald, directly opposite the First cable-car lift and approx. 8 minutes walk from the station, so you’re ideally situated to reach the two nearby skiing areas in next to no time.
The ESRA Winter Week continues in its great tradition of workshops with the structure of morning lectures and then after-ski afternoon practical and interactive sessions.
This year, a small change is incorporated. Afternoon consists of two parallel programs;
1. A basic ultrasound course with a limit of 20 participants (practical course with models and US machines)
2. An Advanced Program including live scanning and pro-con debates (60 spaces)
The morning lectures are the same for all participants as one group.
Grindelwald is a glacier village in the Bernese Oberland. The spectacular and world famous, ice-topped mountains -Wetterhorn, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau -belong to Grindelwald's scenery.
- 68 marked ski pistes
- Longest descent: 18 km
- Highest point by lift: 3,120 m above sea level
- 12 cable-car lifts and cog railways
- 27 ski and chair lifts
- 42 km of cross-country circuits
- 80 km of signposted walking and hiking paths
- Toboggan runs
- Natural and artificial ice rinks
Social Events Programme
A Welcome Reception and Farewell Dinner will take place during the meeting.
Liability and Insurance
The Congress Secretariat and Organisers cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss of or damage to private property of participants and accompanying persons. Participants are advised to take out their own personal travel and health insurance for their trip.