Each participant will receive an individual confirmation, indicating the name and address of the hotel.
Hotel reservations will be confirmed only after receiving a deposit of one night’s room charge payable by credit card or bank transfer.
If hotel reservation is made by a sponsoring company, the participant will receive the corresponding
hotel confirmation directly from the sponsoring company.
Payment of accommodation fees should be made in Euro by the following methods:
- By Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: “Kenes International ESRA 2010 Accommodation”
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-258
IBAN No: CH90 0483 5069 3980 5225 8
* Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration and accommodation fees
* Please make sure the name of the conference and the participant are stated on the bank transfer
Please note that 3 weeks prior to arrival in Porto, your credit card will be automatically charged for the
balance of your hotel accommodation.
Participants who paid their deposit by bank transfer are required to send the balance of the accommodation
charge to “ESRA 2010” Accommodation department 21 days before arrival.
Full payment for accommodation, provided by Kenes International is payable (less deposit)
before your arrival in Porto.
Cancellation of Accommodation
All changes/cancellations must be received in writing by fax or email to Kenes International.
Please do not contact the hotel directly.
- Cancellation of booking/nights received 15 days prior to arrival: Full refund less EUR 35 handling fee
- Cancellation of booking/nights received 14-10 days prior to arrival: one night penalty
- Cancellation of booking/nights received less than 10 days prior to arrival: no refund
Late arrival /Early Departure Fee
If you arrive later or leave earlier than on the dates of your confirmed booking, the total accommodation
amount will be charged and no refunds will be made.
In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation and full payment will be non-refundable.
Kenes International and its agents and the Organizers shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or inconvenience to any persons, or his/her luggage or any other property for any reason whatsoever, for any tourist services provided. Personal travel and health insurance is recommended