Until March 28, 2011
March 29 - May 31, 2011
From June 1, 2011
|ESPID Member *
|Students / Residents**
|| €60 |
|Meet the Professor***
||Complimentary, however pre-registration is required|
Additional Guest Ticket for the Get-Together Reception
(1st ticket is included in the registration fees)
| €35 |
|ESPID Dinner reservation fee (June 9)
(ESPID Members and their spouses only)
|Farewell Event - Festive Dinner reservation fee (June 10)
| €42 |
|Additional guest ticket to the Farewell Event
* ESPID MEMBER: in order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are
paid for 2011 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed if membership is not valid for 2011.
** Students/Residents: a student working toward an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree or a postdoctoral
fellow/resident. A supportive letter signed by the head of the department and confirming this status must accompany the
registration form. Please send the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +41 22 906 9140 to the attention of
ESPID registration department.
***Meet the Professor Workshops & Expert discussions will be held on Thursday, June 9 and Friday, June 10 between
07:30- 08:25. Participation is included in the registration fees, however pre-registration onsite is mandatory as each
session is limited. Tickets will be available on the day preceding each session at the registration desk
and will be given a "first come first serve basis". Further details will be available onsite.
- Note: Social events fees include VAT at 19%
Fees for all Congress Participants include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Delegate’s bag with Meeting’s material
- Lunches and coffee breaks during the meeting
- Opening Ceremony and Get Together Reception, Wednesday, June 8th.
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture, Friday, June 10th.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
- By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- By Bank Transfer: Please make draft payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2011 Registration (account holder: Kenes International)
Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A,
Account Number: 693980-52-287
IBAN No: CH83 0483 5069 3980 5228 7
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or Emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including March 28, 2011– full refund less €35 handling fee.
- Cancellations received between March 28 - April 21, 2011 – 50% will be refunded.
- After April 21, 2011– no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the Registration department