Each year ESPID sponsors the Walter Marget Educational Workshop for 20 trainees at the annual meeting. The workshop is clinically oriented and interaction between trainees and the faculty is strongly encouraged.
The goals and objectives of the workshop are:
- To discuss, in depth, management of common infectious diseases in children
- To provide tools to cope with common problems in paediatric infectious diseases
- To present updated knowledge on common paediatric infectious disease problems
- To conduct discussions among participants on the management of common problems
- To provide guidelines for dealing with the problems under discussion
The application deadline for acceptance to the Walter Marget Educational Workshop is: January 15, 2010
By invitation only
Wednesday, May 5, 2010 from 09:00 - 17:00
PROGRAMME DETAILS TO BE AVAILABLE AT A LATER STAGE
Registration for the workshop is open to trainees in paediatric infectious diseases who will be expected to register for the 2010 ESPID annual meeting in Nice, France and who must be ESPID members. Registration for the educational workshop is free of charge and will be open to a maximum of 20 persons who will be selected by the ESPID Education Committee. All applicants will be notified whether they were admitted or not by the end of February 2010.
Participants receive a specially subsidised package for accommodation, registration and travel for the meeting. Registration for the annual meeting will be EUR 85 and accommodation will be available at special rates for participants. Travel arrangements are to be made on your own and will be reimbursed up to an amount of EUR 1,000 after the annual meeting.
Do not send any payment with your application. You will be contacted by the meeting organisers regarding payment if your application is successful.
Online Application is now closed