Preparation of Posters
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of Bristol board or laminated paper.
Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster board are: 1m wide x 2.30m long. It is suggested that your poster be 90 cm wide
x 1.2m long. (Any longer, and it becomes difficult to see.) Portrait style is preferred.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Programme Book for the poster board number assigned to your abstract. Please use
the board with the same number.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
Posters will be on display for two days: from 08:30 Thursday, May 10 until 18:30 Friday, May 11, 2012.
Poster presenters should refer to the list of poster presentations in the programme for their board numbers. Your poster can be mounted from 16:30-20:00 on Wednesday, May 9, or between 07:15-08:30 on Thursday, May 10, 2012. Please remove your poster on Friday, May 11 between 18:30-19:30. The Organising Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed by the end of sessions on Friday, May 11, 2012.
Poster presenters are requested to be present at their designated poster board(s) during breaks, if possible.
Presenters are required to be at their poster board(s) at the following times in order to answer questions:
> Presenters of posters with odd abstract reference numbers on Thursday, May 10, 2012 between 12:40-14:00.
> Presenters of posters with even abstract reference numbers on Friday, May 11, 2012 between 11:50-12:50.