Registration Fees (In EUR, including VAT at 23%):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until February 15, 2012
February 16-May 1, 2012
From May 2, 2012
|ESPID Member *
|Meet the Expert & Networking Sessions ***
||Complimentary, however pre-registration is required on site|
* ESPID member: in order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are
paid for 2012 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
** Student/Resident/Fellow/Trainee: an official letter of the institution (PDF format) originally stamped and signed and
by the head of the department and confirming this status must accompany the registration form. Please send the letter to email@example.com or fax to +41 22 906 9132 to the attention of ESPID registration department.
*** Meet the Expert & Networking Session: participation for both activities is included in the registration fees,
however pre-registration is required onsite. Tickets will be given on a "first come first serve" basis.
For the Meet the Professor Sessions - tickets will be available on the day preceding each session at the registration area.
For the Networking Session – tickets will be available at the ESPID Booth. Further details will be available onsite.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Delegate’s bag with Meeting’s material
- Refreshments during the meeting
- Opening Ceremony and Get Together Reception, Wednesday, May 9th
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture, Friday, May 11.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2012 (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-369
IBAN No: CH03 0483 5069 3980 5236 9
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including February 15, 2012 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between February 16 to March 26, 2012 – 50% will be refunded.
- After March 26, 2012– no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESPID 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 906 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140