15th Biennial Meeting of the European Society for Immunodeficiencies, Florence, Italy, October 3-6, 2012
ESID 2012 together with the International Patient Organization for Primary Immunodeficiencies (IPOPI) and the International Nursing Group for Immunodeficiencies (INGID) invites you.
Join us in the city of the Renaissance for:
- A high quality scientific programme
- Interactive discussions on the diagnosis, prevention and
treatment of PID diseases.
- Updates on the latest findings in PID.
- Collaborative research opportunities.
- Networking with colleagues.
Message from the Meeting President
|“The 15th ESID Biennial Meeting will be an excellent opportunity to realize the changes in the field and to envision new perspectives for basic and clinical research”.
Eleonora Gambineri, MD
Biennial Meeting President
About the ESID Society
The European Society for Immunodeficiencies (ESID) has contributed greatly to dramatic improvements in the characterisation of the pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of immunodeficiencies, as well as a better awareness of these diseases.
ESID has developed valuable resources (online database, diagnosis criteria) and launched collaborative studies. The newsletters and the web site have been the vehicles for the spreading of this important information.
ESID 2010, held in Istanbul, Turkey, was granted 24 CME credits by EACCME. Once the ESID 2012 has been accredited, we will update you accordingly.
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
P.O. Box 1726
CH-1211, Geneva 1
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140
ESID 2012 is taking place in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Florence.
This historic city’s profound and everlasting impact in music, architecture, fashion, and food continues to be felt today.
Click here to get ideas about what to see and do while in Florence, Italy.
- Inborn errors of innate immunity
- Human genetics of infectious diseases
- New insights in B and T cell development defects
- Genetic syndromes with a component of immune aberration
- New frontiers: Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and their application in clinical trials