(In EUR, including VAT at 21%). Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|| Early Bird
Until August 3, 2012
August 4, Until September 15, 2012
September 16, 2012
|ESID Member *
|ESID Member Junior **
|ESID Non Member
|ESID Non Member Junior
|INGID NON Member
|IPOPI Non Member
ESID Annual Dinner
Friday October 5th, 2012
* Become an ESID member 2012/2013 to benefit from preferential rates - Visit www.esid.org
ESID Members who wish to benefit from the reduced registration rates must have renewed their membership for 2012/2013 prior to registering to the Congress. For more information on ESID membership please visit www.esid.org or contact the ESID Membership Office at email@example.com in order to benefit from ESID Membership reduced rates - please apply for membership at least 3 days prior to registration deadline.
** ESID Junior Member - Reduced fee for under 35 years of age. Please indicate your date of birth.
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Delegate’s bag with Congress material
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Lunches and coffee breaks according to the program
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESID 2012 (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A, Account Number: 693980-52-345
IBAN No: CH69 0483 5069 3980 5234 5
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received until August 3, 2012 – full refund less €35 handling fee.
- Cancellations received between August 4 and August 28, 2012 – 50% will be refunded.
- After August 28, 2012– no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department
ESID 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488 Fax: + 41 22 906 9140