Posters must be mounted on the day for which they are accepted between 08:00 and 09:00 in the morning and remain on display until the end of sessions on that day. The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high. Material for mounting posters will be provided in the poster area.
Authors are requested to be present at their posters during the poster session for which their poster has been scheduled. At that time, poster chairpersons will walk around and discuss posters selected by the Congress Programme Committee for discussion by the poster chairperson.
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high (view sample below).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold enough to read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please refer to the Congress Final Programme for the poster number assigned to you, as well as your date of presentation. Please use the board with the same number.
Electronic posters (e-Posters) will be introduced at the 15th EFNS Congress for the first time and will highlight the outstanding posters. The chosen posters will be available at e-Poster stations at the Congress as well as on the EFNS 2011 website during, and if permitted by the authors, after the Congress as well.
The e-Poster format will be presented in addition to the paper posters, enabling presentation of the content throughout and beyond the duration of the Congress.
Viewers will be able to easily find and browse e-Posters and download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter