ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!
The Congress Programme Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on any neurological topic. The committee will decide the form of presentation: oral or poster. If you do not want to give a platform presentation, please select “poster only” when submitting your abstract. If you have no special preference, please select “either” when submitting your abstract. Authors will be notified of the method of presentation, which will be decided by the Programme Committee. Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement to the European Journal of Neurology provided that the Congress Programme Committee considers them suitable for publication.
ABSTRACTS OF INVITED SPEAKERS
Invited speakers will receive a special weblink for submission of abstracts, and are requested NOT to use the regular abstract submission form on the website.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- The abstract should be as informative as possible:
(a) state specific object of study
(b) state method used if pertinent
(c) summarize results obtained
(d) state conclusions reached
- Abstracts should be structured.
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
- Inclusion in the Scientific Programme and Abstract Volume is dependent on payment of registration fees.
- Facilities for computerized projection will be available for all congress sessions (teaching courses, main topics, short communications, focused workshops, and special sessions). Video projection (European VHS/PAL system, low band) and overhead projection will be provided only if ordered by July 20, 2009.
- Abstracts should be submitted in good English.
- Abstract length should not exceed 250 words.
ABSTRACTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED USING THE INTERNET SITE OF THE EFNS NEUROLOGY CONGRESS.
FAXED ABSTRACTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.