ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED.
The Congress Programme Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on any neurological topic. The committee will decide the form of presentation: oral or poster. If you do not want to give a platform presentation, please select “poster only” when submitting your abstract. If you have no special preference, please select “either” when submitting your abstract. Authors will be notified of the method of presentation, which will be decided by the Congress Programme Committee. Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement to the European Journal of Neurology provided that the Congress Programme Committee considers them suitable for publication
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Abstracts must be submitted via the internet: www.efns.org/efns2012.
If you have no access to the internet, please contact the Secretariat.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The abstract should contain new information and be as informative as possible:
(a) state specific object of study (c) summarize results obtained
(b) state method used if pertinent (d) state conclusions reached
2. Abstracts should be structured and with the subheadings: Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
3. Abstracts must be submitted in good English. Standard abbreviations may be used.
4. Abstract length must not exceed 250 words (heading excluded).
5. A maximum of 3 abstracts per presenting author may be submitted.
6. Inclusion in the Scientific Programme and Abstract Volume depends on payment of registration fees.
7. Abstracts that were published at previous events/ in other publications, i.e. encore abstracts cannot
FAXED ABSTRACTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
ABSTRACTS OF INVITED SPEAKERS
Invited speakers will receive a special weblink for submission of abstracts, and are requested NOT to use the regular abstract submission form on the website.