(In EUR, including VAT at 21%). Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to March 12, 2012
April 30, 2012
May 1, 2012
|EAS 2011 Member - age 35 or under*
|EAS 2011 Member – over age 35
* Applicable for those who are under 35 years old at the time of registration. Please send a copy of ID indicating your
date of birth to the EAS 2012 Registration Department by either e-mail to email@example.com or by
fax to +41 22 906 91 34. Please make sure to indicate EAS 2012 in the subject.
Note: member-rate registration fee applies on a year-by-year basis for the following year only, e.g., EAS members 2011(I.e., have paid their annual EAS membership fee for 2011) are eligible for member-rate registration at EAS 2012 in Milano.
** Student registration must be accompanied by a letter from the head of department confirming your status
and/or a valid student card.
Social Events are offered as an extra and are not included in the registration fee.
For further information regarding Social Events, please click here
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the congress
- Invitation to the get-together reception
- Entrance to the exhibition and poster area
- Refreshments during the Congress breaks
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: EAS 2012 (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-371
IBAN No: CH46 0483 5069 3980 5237 1
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
All cancellations must be faxed, electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including March 12, 2012 – full refund (minus € 35 handling fee)
- Cancellations received between March 13 to May 12, 2012 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 12, 2012 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EAS 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9141
E-mail: : email@example.com
For further information regarding Excursions and additional touristic details, please visit: http://en.zaniviaggi.it/tour/tour_milan/milano_city_tour/
Or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org