|On-line registration is now closed.|
Registration will be possible on-site at the Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel
Starting Wednesday, October 24 2012 at 12:00
(In EUR) Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|| Early Bird
Until September 3, 2012
From September 4, 2012 & On-Site
| EANS Member*
|EANS Non Member
|Ticket to the Banquet***
|Additional Ticket to the Welcome Reception
* In order to benefit from the member fee, memberhsip should be valid for 2012.
** In order to obtain the special fee for Students/Trainee, an approval letter signed by the head of the department must accompany the registration form (please send by email to email@example.com or fax +41 229069140 to the attention of EANS Bratislava registration dept.)
*** Limited number of tickets available (first come- first serve basis)
Fees for all Meeting Participants include:
- Participation in all Scientific Sessions
- Cd-Rom of abstracts
- Printed material of the conference
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Entrance to the exhibition area
- An invitation to the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express*
*Payments made with American Express will be charged in U.S. Dollars according to the exchange rate on the day of the transaction
By Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: EANS 2012 Congress, Bratislava (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A, Account Number: 693980-52-363
IBAN No: CH68 0483 5069 3980 5236 3
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including September 3, 2012 – full refund (minus € 35 handling fee).
- Cancellations received between September 4, 2012 to September 24, 2012 – 50% will be refunded.
- After September 24, 2012 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EANS 2012 Registration Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
PO Box 1726
CH-1211 Geneva 1 Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 906 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140