Abstract submission is now closed!
Abstracts must be submitted via this website.
Please click on the "Submit Abstracts" button and follow the submission instructions carefully.
- Allocations of all abstracts are determined by the abstract review committee of the meeting.
- Only registered delegates may present abstracts and submissions should be accompanied by a completed registration form and the appropriate registration payment.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will not be accepted after the final submissions deadline. Abstracts should be checked carefully for accuracy prior to submission.
- Author's names should be submitted in the format ' A. Smith'. The submitting author MUST be the presenting author.
- The title of the abstract should be a maximum of 150 characters.
- Please ensure that the first word of your title starts with a capital letter. All other words (apart from proper nouns) should be in lower case. Do not type your title in CAPITAL letters.
- The abstract may be a maximum of 250 words.
Abstracts exceeding this limit will be truncated.