Thursday 8th december 2011
The Lab Managers Meeting will take place on the final day of the BSI Congress, on Thursday, 8th December 2011 from 09.00 - 12.30.
The programme will cover areas including:
- Modernising Scientific Careers (Richard Cartwright)
- Managing Demand in the Clinical Immunology Laboratory (Chris Scott)
- How to Lean laboratory Process
- Experience of Implementing All Wales Pathology LIMS
- National Flow Cytometry Audit (Christina Scott)
There will also be an open forum to end the programme with input from all attendees.
At the end of the session lunch will be served in the session hall to give delegates a chance to network and meet the sponsors. After lunch, delegates are invited to join the main BSI Congress programme.