Payment of Registration Fees should be made in USD by the following methods:
- By Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or American Express
- Checks: payable to the “Kenes International ISCBFM 2009”
- Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: “Kenes International ISCBFM 2009”
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland.
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-171
IBAN No: CH14 0483 5069 3980 5217 1
* Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration and accommodation fees
* Please make sure the name of the congress and the participant are stated on the bank transfer
Please note that 30 days prior to arrival, your credit card will be automatically charged for the balance of your hotel accommodation. Participants who paid their deposit by bank transfer or check are required to send the balance of the accommodation charge to “Brain 2009” Accommodation department - 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation of Accommodation
Cancellations or changes must be received in writing to Kenes International (by fax or e-mail)
- Cancellations/changes received up to 60 days prior to arrival – full refund less $25 handling fee
- Cancellation/changes received between 59 to 21 days prior to arrival – 1 night fee will be charged
- Cancellation/changes received less than 21 days prior to arrival – no refund will be made
In the event of non-arrival, the hotel will automatically release the reservation, and full payment will be non-refundable.
Late arrival /Early Departure Fee
If you arrive later or leave earlier than on the dates of your confirmed booking, the total accommodation amount will be charged and no refunds will be made
For block bookings (10 rooms and more) companies are requested to send their request by fax or e-mail to the Accommodation department at Brain_reg@kenes.com.
Different payment and cancellation policies will apply.
Rates are subjected to change upon availability