Late breaking abstract submission IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ACA 2013.
First round deadline for abstract submission was Tuesday, June 25, 2013 (midnight CET) extended until Saturday, July 20, 2013. Second round abstract submission deadline was Tuesday, September 10, 2013 extended until Wednesday, September 18, 2013. Late breaking abstract submission deadline was Thursday, October 10, 2013, midnight CET.
Participants interested in presenting and oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Abstract Review Committee and may be accepted for oral presentation, poster presentation or rejected.
For a list of abstract topics please click here.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present the poster or oral presentation. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included in the ACA 2013 Final Program.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – It is important to note that each image included in the abstract is worth 50 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
- I, the Abstract Submitter, confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract can not be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- I, the Abstract Submitter, warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the ACA 2013 and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
I, the Abstract Submitter, grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.