All posters will be on display for 2 days. Posters should be mounted from 08:00 on Thursday, February 17 and should be removed
at the conclusion of sessions on Friday, February 18.
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that posters be prepared on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90cm wide x 120cm high
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Double sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be available to assist you.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Conference for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.