Click on the link to view the Scientific Program as a full interactive timetable
Quick instructions for the interactive session planner (iplanner):
- Use the drop-down list on the top left hand side to chose a day in the Program
- Clicking on a session opens an information box with the full session lectures and abstracts
- There is an easy to use search facility that allows one to search by exact phrase, session chair, presentation or presenter
Building your Personal Conference Itinerary online:
- Click on the ‘iPlanner’ link in the left hand menu and login with your email address and password. First time users must register with an email address and will automatically receive a password.
- Open the session that you would like to add to your itinerary by clicking on it.
- Click on the green (+) that is located at the top right, the session will be automatically inserted in your itinerary.
- To view your itinerary; click on ‘iPlanner’, a list of all selected sessions will appear. Overlaps will be highlighted in red.
To insert the time of the session in your outlook calendar:
- Click on the icon that is located on the top right of each session.
- File Download window will appear, click on open.
- Microsoft office outlook window will appear, click on allow and the session will be automatically in your calendar.