The Abstract Submission System is closed.
Abstract notification letters have been sent. If you have not yet received your abstract notification letter, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Participants interested in presenting an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Abstract Review Committee and may be accepted for oral presentation, poster presentation, e-poster presentation or rejected.
PRESENTATION TYPES AVAILABLE:
ORAL – refers to abstracts accepted for oral presentation at the podium in dedicated free paper sessions
E-POSTER DISCUSSION- refers to abstracts accepted for oral presentation at large screens in the Poster Area at dedicated e-poster sessions during breaktimes
E-POSTER - electronic poster presentation on large screens with e-poster viewing times at breaks
POSTER – poster board presentation in the poster area with poster viewing times at breaks
All accepted abstracts will be published in the peer-reviewed journal Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics, published by Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., Publishers.
The Journal is indexed in PubMed.
All ATTD 2014 Conference attendees will be given an ‘access token’ to receive 2 months’ free access to the Journal online, including the entire journal archive, and an opportunity to subscribe at a discount.
Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics brings you cutting-edge advances in diabetes monitoring, diagnosis, treatment, and management.
Read a free sample issue at www.liebertpub.com/dia
Submission of Abstracts
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
Rules for submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts that have been published or presented prior to this Conference may be submitted.
Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
1. I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
2. Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
3. The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to The 7th International Conference on Advanced Technologies & Treatment for Diabetes and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
4. The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
5. I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Guidelines for Submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details -
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details -
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- Graphs and images – You can upload graphs and images in JPG, PNG and GIF format only. When including a table, it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it to the abstract.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form at the link above allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Faculty Relationships – Policy Statement
The Conference requires that audiences at this educational program be informed of a presenter’s academic and professional affiliations, as well as other commercial relationships relevant to the content of the material that is presented. This policy allows the listener/attendee to be fully informed regarding any possible conflict of interest in evaluating the information being presented. These situations may include, but are not limited to 1) stock options or bond holdings, 2) research grants, 3) employment (full or part time), 4) ownership or partnership, 5) consulting fees or other remuneration received by the presenter or his/her immediate family, 6) non-remunerative positions of influence such as officer, board member, trustee or public spokesperson.