11th Annual ASRA Pain Medicine Meeting will be implementing a new cutting-edge, technologically advanced tool for fueling exciting academic discussions - all the while protecting our environment! ASRA is proud to introduce E-Posters to its Meetings.
- All accepted abstracts will be scheduled as E-posters.
- All E-Posters will appear on plasma stations in the Poster Area and are available for electronic viewing at all times for participants.
- These posters do not require printing or production of materials – as the poster will be presented electronically.
- The E-Poster will be presented in an electronic format - the transformation of a poster into an electronic format will be carried out by Konnect - whom we have mandated to help us undertake this exciting educational project.
- Registered participants will receive a Password in order to access these
- This new format replaces the traditional paper poster board format.
- All posters will be available before, during and after the meeting on the meeting website to registered participants only.
- Viewers will be able to easily find and browse E-Posters and even download the E-Posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.
Moderated E-Poster sessions
A selection of the highest scoring abstracts have been selected for oral presentation during Moderated E-Poster Sessions. There are four sessions scheduled on Thursday, November 15, 2012 as follows:
- 8:15-9:45 a.m. Moderated Poster Session I
- 9:45-11:15 a.m. Moderated Poster Session II
- 1:15-2:45 p.m. Moderated Poster Session III
- 3:45-5:15 p.m. Moderated Poster Session IV
All presenters have been advised of the scheduling of their E-Poster in a Moderated E-Poster Session.
Instructions for E-Poster Preparation
All authors will be contacted directly with all preparation details and information regarding technical aspects of e-posters. The poster author will receive a username and password for the following procedure:
- Agree to Terms and Conditions of E-Poster upload.
- Validate and update demographic details.
- Click on the poster title which you authorize for publication.
- Upload E-Poster File* - Accepted file formats for your E-Poster are PNG/GIF/JPG
The maximum size of your E-Poster in pixels is: 4000 x 4000px.
Please note: larger sizes will be scaled down while maintaining aspect ratio. As this is an automated process, finer details may be lost and therefore it is highly recommended to keep the E-Poster within the limit specified BEFORE uploading.
- Save and Preview E-Poster (Please note: the option to edit your E-Poster is still possible).
- Section the E-Poster as desired. Once uploaded, you will be able to use our tools to define sections of your
E-Poster – making it easy to navigate through your poster at the viewing station.
- Your E-Poster is successfully uploaded and a confirmation email will be sent shortly thereafter.
As you will see in the E-Poster submission process, your E-Poster will also become available online to members and participants before, during and after the Congress (with your consent). Viewers will be able to easily find and browse through
E-Posters, comment on them, ask questions directly to the presenters and even download the posters in PDF format when permitted by the presenter.
For all inquires regarding E-Posters, please contact email@example.com