INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
Please note the following information regarding your oral presentation:
· Speakers are invited to prepare their presentations in the Speakers Ready Room, available every day during conference hours. Kindly check your presentation at least half an hour before the start of the session.
· Please note that the computers in the session halls are supplied with Windows XP and Office 2000 (at least).
· You may supply your own laptop as a back-up.
Important Note for Macintosh Users
If using a Macintosh computer, you will need to bring your own laptop with you. Please ensure that it has a VGA socket for external signal. Please remember to:
a) immediately check your computer in to the Speakers Ready Room as soon as you arrive and
b) to also check your computer in the session hall where your lecture is taking place, either during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Please note the following information regarding your poster presentation:
· Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that posters be prepared on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively, presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
· The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90cm wide x 120cm high
· Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
· The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
· Double sided tape and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be available to assist you.