On-line registration is now closed
Registration will be possible on-site (Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos de Granada)
Starting Wednesday, 27 June 2012 at 15:00
Wednesday, 27 June 15:00-19:00
Thursday, 28 June 08:00-17:30
Friday, 29 June 08:00-17:30
Saturday, 30 June 08:00-16:00
Registration Fees (in EUR, including VAT 8%)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
April19th – June 19th
From June 20th
|Daily fee for Spanish Participants
|Coach service from Malaga Airport (For more information click here)
€15 (for pre-registered participants only)
* Student\Fellow: a student working toward an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree or a postdoctoral fellow/resident. A supportive letter signed by the head of the department and confirming this status must accompany the registration. Please send the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +41 22 906 9140 to the attention of WSPC registration department.
Registration Fees Include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Congress publications
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Invitation to Welcome Reception
- Coffee Breaks
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
- By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- By Bank Transfer: Please make draft payable to:
Account Name: WSPC 2012 Registration (account holder: Kenes International)
Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A,
Account Number: 693980-52-365
IBAN No: CH14 0483 5069 3980 5236 5
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
Faxed or Emailed:
- Cancellations received up and including April 18th 2012 – full refund less €35 handling fee.
- Cancellations received between April 19th 2012 to May 13th 2012 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 13th 2012 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the Registration department at: email@example.com
For inquiries, please contact:
Registration and Accommodation Department
1-3 Rue de Chantepoulet
P.O. Box 1726
CH-1211, Geneva 1
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140