THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM IS NOW CLOSED
Only abstracts submitted by May 1,2012 will be considered for publication in the programme book/abstract publication. Abstracts submitted after this date will still be considered for the presentation at the Congress but will not appear in the printed publication.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by Wednesday, 18 April, 2012 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the programme and on the Abstract CD.
- The author is expected to attend the congress and present the Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation or Free Paper.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
Presenting Author's Contact Details
- Full postal address
- Email address
- Daytime and evening phone number
Author and Co-Authors' Details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
Please choose one of the following:
- Poster Presentation
- Oral Presentation
- Free Paper
Limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
Limited to 250 words
(Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Background and aims
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic for the scientific programme. Please choose from the list of topics.
A maximum of one table of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract.
Graphs and images
It is important to note that an image included in the abstract is worth 50 words. A maximum of one image can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG format only.
The submission form at the link below allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the scientific programme.
Please be advised that you will be requested to confirm the following information when you submit your abstract.
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The abstract submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to WSPC and Kenes International (Hereafter: “The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.