Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
Posters should be set up from 08:00 on Friday, June 22 and removed at the end of the sessions on Saturday, June 23.
Poster presenters are requested to stand next to their poster during coffee breaks and lunch breaks as indicated in the programme for informal discussions/ questions regarding their work.
Please check the Final Programme received upon registration to the conference for the number of the poster board allocated to you. Please use the board with the same number.
Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- It is recommended that your poster be 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
- The Organising Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed by the end of sessions on Saturday, June 23.