YOUNG INVESTIGATOR FULL BURSARIES
Application Now Closed
EASL's aim is to support Young Investigators and help them attend the EASL Monothematic Conference: Vascular Liver Diseases.
In order to achieve the above, EASL offers 2 types of bursaries to the presenting authors only of the best accepted abstracts who are aged 35 or under and are still in training.
The application is available to anyone fulfilling the above criteria, without geographical restrictions!
Bursaries of Euro 650.00 each will be attributed to the presenting author of the best scored abstracts.
This bursary will be handed out by cheque during the EASL Monothematic Conference: Vascular Liver Diseases.
In addition, the registration fees to the EASL Monothematic Conference: Vascular Liver Diseases will be waived.
Presenting authors of the remaining best accepted abstracts answering the same criteria as mentioned above will have their registration fees waived.
All Bursary Recipients will receive one year free membership to EASL!
- Bursary applications must be made on the abstract submission form only (please click the appropriate box indicating your wish to be considered for the bursary when prompted before submitting your abstract).
- The name of the presenting author MUST match the name of the applicant.
- Requests to be considered as a bursary applicant after the abstract submission deadline will not be considered.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
The following supporting documents must be in English and are to be uploaded via the EASL Young Investigator Bursary information page on the EASL Monothematic Conference website either as BMP, GIF, JPG or PDF files (size limit 1 MB) after abstract submission but no later than April 2, 2012.
- Proof of age: a clear copy of your ID, Passport or Drivers license indicating your date of birth
- Proof of trainee status: A letter signed by the head of department on the department’s letterhead confirming that you are a trainee
- EASL will automatically decline all bursary requests that do not conform to the above terms
- Notifications of bursaries granted will be sent close to the early registration deadline (April 25, 2012) pending the finalisation of accepted poster abstracts
- Name changes of presenting authors (different than at the time of the abstract submission) will only be accepted if made at the time of the submission of the supporting documentation
- All confirmed bursary recipients will automatically be registered to the conference (no payment of registration fees is required). Please only register and pay registration fees in the case you are NOT granted a bursary.
IMPORTANT NOTE: EASL will grant bursaries only to those presenting authors who will attest that they are not being sponsored or covered by any other source in order to attend the EASL Monothematic Conference: Vascular Liver Diseases to be held in Tallinn, Estonia.