If using a Powerpoint (or any other computer) presentation, please note you need to bring it on a CD or on a “disk on key” Memory stick (using the USB port in the computer) and load it on one of the congress’ computers in the Speakers’ Ready Room, at least 1 hour before the start of the session.
You may supply your own laptop computer as a back-up.
If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session - even after checking it in the Speakers’ Ready Room.
Please note that the congress’ computers in the session halls are being supplied with Windows XP and Office 2003.
Important note for Macintosh users
If using a Macintosh laptop computer, please note that you need to supply your own,confirm that it has a VGA socket for external signal and come to check it first in the Speakers’ Ready Room as soon as you arrive and later on in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
If you need to use a video for your presentation (VHS multi-system or DVD format ), please contact the technician at the Speakers’ Ready Room as soon as you arrive to confirm availability in the session hall where your lecture is taking place.
Please note that 35 mm’ slide projection and Overhead projection (projection of transparencies) will not be available.
- Your poster should be mounted from 07:30 on your scheduled day and removed by the end of sessions on that day. The Organizing Committee or the Secretariat is not responsible for posters that have not been removed/collected by the end of the day.
- You are requested to stand next to your poster, during Lunch and Coffee Breaks for informal discussions.
- Please check the Final Program received upon registration at the meeting venue for the number of the poster board allocated to you. Please use the board with the same number.
- Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
- It is recommended that your poster be 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.