Deadline for abstract submission is over. Notifications regarding status will be sent shortly
Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions.Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance. Accepted abstracts will be available on a CD-ROM which will be distributed at the congress. A limited number of abstracts will be scheduled for oral presentation.
Authors will be notified of the method of presentation.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The abstract should be as informative as possible:
a) state specific object of study
b) state method used, if pertinent
c) summarise results obtained
d) state conclusions reached
2. Standard abbreviations may be used.
3. Inclusion in the Scientific Program and Abstract CD-ROM is dependent on payment of registration fees.
4. Abstracts should be submitted in good Spanish or English
5. Abstract length should not exceed 250 words.
6. Each author may only appear as the presenting author of two abstracts.
FAXED ABSTRACTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE