• What is the difference between shell scheme and space only?
A Shell refers to the frame separating your booth from those around it. This differs from space only where there are no physical divisions.
• What is included in the shell scheme?
Shell scheme includes a White Shell Scheme frame and Fascia Panel built by the Exhibition Dept., 2 plastic chairs, 1 desk, One spotlight per 3m², excluding electricity and main connection, One 2-kilowatt electrical socket for the first 10 sq.m.,1-kilowatt for any additional 10 sq.m., Carpeting. No other amenities such as water, internet, etc are provided. These services can be purchased separately.
• What is included in the space only?
This differs from space only where you company will be responsible for the building and design of the booth. No other amenities such as electricity, water etc are provided.
• Can we hang materials on the walls inside the booth?
Yes, you may however we remind you that you must used special two sided tape provided by the stand builder in order to preserve the panels. Please feel free to approach our staff on site who will also be happy to provide this tape.
• How do I order furniture and electricity for my booth?
Please check the Exhibition manual carefully. Furniture can be ordered directly from the stand builder.
• Is cleaning included in the Exhibition package?
The organizers pride themselves for Exhibitions which offer not only excellent flow potential but also are aesthetically pleasing. Therefore we clean the public areas and gangways regularly.
• Can I bring my pop-up booth?
• May I offer “give aways” at my booth?
• What can I put in my booth? (Furniture, signage, LCD screen, etc.)
You may bring your own furniture or rent furniture. Information for rental items is available in the Exhibition Technical manual. The manual will be circulated to the 3 months before to the Congress.
• May I bring my own drinks to distribute at my booth?
This depends if the venue has exclusivity on catering. Please refer to the Exhibition Technical Booklet.
• Is there an Exhibition timetable? When is the move in and dismantling?
The timetable is available on the website. Set-up and dismantling information will be available in the Exhibition Technical Booklet.
• Is storage available on site?
• Exhibitor badge to enter the session
Exhibitor badges can be used to enter the Exhibition area only. In order to attend Conference session, a full registration ticket needs to be purchased.
• Are individual names included on Exhibitor badges?
The Exhibitor badge will display the Exhibiting Company Name and Individual names. Please refer to the Exhibitor registration center.
• Can I receive the list of participants?
Due to privacy reasons, participant information cannot be disclosed.
• Who are the contractors and can I have their contact details?
The contractor information is available in the exhibitor’s technical manual. The manual will be circulated to the 3 months before to the Congress.
• Are lead retrieval wireless bar code readers available?
• What is the deadline for booking?
We would appreciate it if exhibitors will be able to register 45 days prior to the Exhibition, to insure the inclusion of the company 100-word-profile in the Exhibition Catalog. Should you wish to register after this time, we would be more than please to except you booking.