SPEAKERS READY ROOM
Speakers are invited to prepare their presentations in the Speakers Ready Room, at the Dan Panorama Hotel.
Kindly prepare your presentation at least half an hour before the start of the session.
Please note that the computer in the session hall is installed with Windows XP and Office 2000 (at least).
You may supply your own laptop as a back-up.
Important Note for Macintosh Users
If using a Macintosh computer, you will need to bring your own laptop with you. Please ensure that it has a VGA socket for external signal. Please remember to:
a) immediately check your computer in the Speakers Ready Room as soon as you arrive and
b) to also check your computer in the session hall where your lecture is taking place, either during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
SUGGESTED GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTERS
Since the presentation is 8 minutes total (recommendation is 5-6 minute presentation leaving 2-3 minutes for questions), it must be focused on the essence and entice interested parties to meet the presenter later for additional information and possible collaboration.
The following format for the presentation is suggested (5 slides).
• Cover page with the company name and presenter
• Overview of the company, background and status
• Main technology and or products
• Significant highlights
• Summary and what the company is looking for (strategic partners, investment etc)
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS
Industry Orientated Poster Presentations will be displayed for both days of the conference. Please mount your poster by 09:00 hours on Monday and remove by the end of the afternoon coffee break on Tuesday. All other poster presentations will be exchanged daily.
Upon your registration onsite, kindly refer to the program book in order to find the day of your presentation as well as the board number that has been assigned to your poster. Please use the board with the same number to mount your poster.
Posters must be mounted by 09:00 hours and dismantled by the end of the afternoon coffee break. The committees and organizers cannot be responsible for posters that have not been removed by this time.
It is requested that you will stand next to your poster during the assigned poster session, for informal discussions.
Poster sessions are as follows:
Monday, November 8: from 14:00 to 15:00 hours
Tuesday, November 9: from 13:30 to 14:30 hours
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PREPARATION OF POSTERS
• Posters may be prepared on one sheet (preferred method) or alternatively on several smaller sheets.
• It is recommended that your poster be 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
• Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
• The text, illustrations, etc should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
• Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.